[evlatests] Draft FY14 Program Operating Plan

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 15 08:32:44 EDT 2013

Colleagues,

Please find attached a draft of our Program Operating Plan for FY2014 for
the VLA and VLBA subsections of Observatory Telescope Operations.  The
final versions are due in Charlottesville this coming Friday (July 19).
Please send any comments or revisions to me via email by close of business
Wednesday (July 17), so that I have time to revise before submission.
Remember that the milestones in the VLA and VLBA milestone tables are
those to which we report on a quarterly basis to the NSF.  Our goal is to
make them quantifiable, realistic, and an accurate representation of the
activities we undertake in NM Ops in order to run our telescopes in the
most effective and efficient manner posssible.

Claire