[evlatests] Scan length test

Deb Shepherd dshepher at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 16:52:46 EDT 2012

A quick note:

I ran a test to determine if there was any problem with taking scans of
different lengths and having them fill properly.

I ran a C-band continuum test using J0927+3902 as the source, 1 s
integrations, and scan lengths of the following (units of minutes):

1  1  2  4  7  14  28  60  27  13  5  3  2  1  1

16 scans in all.   I created an MS (on-the-fly from the archive), I ran
listobs on it and looked at each scan in plotms to verify the length.  All
worked as expected.

If anyone wants to look at the data further, it is under project TVER0004
SB 10753866.

Cheers,
Deb

--