[evlatests] 3-bit tests, Tsys vs. bit levels.

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 2 09:42:03 EST 2011

    Indeed so.  This can be reconciled to my report by noting that
although the 'PDif Compression' remains about the same for all three
3-bit combinations, this is a global statement.  For any one antenna/IF,
there are significant differences, which lead to the different claims of
system temperature.
    As usual, the 8-bit PDifs look good, except for ea07, where a very
slight 'PDif compression' can be seen ...