[evlatests] antenna 28 pointing still bad

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 14 13:13:32 EST 2008

I've been looking at various archive data plots of LO/IF system
parameters plotted against antenna elevation.  I can see no
significant or unexpected electronic behavior of the Front Ends or
LO/IF system. It also seems that Servo has exhausted their box of
tricks on this antenna.

At this point I think electronics troubleshooting has gone as far as
it can until the appropriate folks have had a chance to do some close
mechanical inspection and testing of Antenna 28.

Jim Jackson