[evlatests] comments on ea21, ea28

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 12 10:19:42 EST 2008

FE finished up the testing of the ant 21 wide band C-band receiver on
the 30th of Oct, we went over the data and cleared up an issue on the
31st of October (Friday). In the following Monday meetings, the 3rd of
November, I made the announcement that it was installed, was usable and
needed settings.

I neglected to email to "evlatests".

Chuck