[evlatests] AK634 last evening

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 13 13:21:38 EDT 2007

I'm mildly surprised it worked at all.  I had carefully not excluded
FS durations not multiples of 10s, but had never tested it.  Untested
things tend, in fact, not to work.  Durations not a multiple of 1.25
seconds (the command cycle time to VLA antennas) may cause trouble, and,
as Ken said, durations not a multiple of the integration time may cause
trouble.  Somebody could check for reasonableness, if we knew what was
reasonable.