[Difx-users] DIFX satellite correlation {External}

Joe Skeens jskeens1 at utexas.edu
Fri Apr 12 12:49:20 EDT 2024

Hi Chris,

I do have some examples of correlating with TLEs, and I would be happy to
talk it over with you. I think that Walter Brisken coded up the TLE
handling for DiFX, so he's the primary source. You'll have to compile DiFX
with a link to the JPL SPICE library for it to work, but once that's set
up, the changes to VEX/V2D are fairly simple. Leonid and I have been
working on producing IM files of higher fidelity that use ephemerides and
an analytical near field delay model in his package VTD, but it sounds like
that might not be necessary for your case.

Best,
Joe