[Difx-users] DIFX satellite correlation {External}

Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) Chris.Phillips at csiro.au
Thu Apr 11 20:13:23 EDT 2024

Hi all

We are currently testing/commissioning an entirely new backend for the ATCA.

To test phase stability , we have observed a Geostationary satellite at 12.2 GHz. This is working nicely and can get away without fringe rotation, but the satellite is not perfectly stationary on the sky, so there is a slow phase drift (degree per second or so).

It would be nice to correlate using the DIFX near field support.

Is anyone able to help me setup based on satellite TLE or similar?

Thanks
Chris