[Difx-users] Git migration underway {External}

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Tue Sep 19 21:34:38 EDT 2023

Hi all,

As of this morning, commits to the DiFX SVN repository hosted by ATNF have
been frozen (all the developers have been moved to read access like the
regular users, so no-one should have write access any more.)  The process
of copying the most recent stable tag and the current trunk versions of
DiFX to git to form the start of our "main" and "dev" branches on the new
repository is now underway. I'll send another email in a day or two when
that is complete, with a shiny new github repo link to download from in the
future!

Cheers,
Adam

--