[Difx-users] DiFX Users and Developers Meeting 2024: Questionnaire {External}

Gruber Jakob Jakob.Gruber at bev.gv.at
Fri Oct 13 08:38:09 EDT 2023

Dear all,

We are pleased to inform you that the 16th DiFX Users and Developers Meeting 2024 will be hosted in Vienna (more information about the venue will follow in the next weeks).

Like in previous years, we intend to host the workshop in September. It would be great if you could take a minute or two to fill out the following questionnaire (https://forms.gle/pGtbAp5LVGGBakqo7). This will help us find a date that can maximise attendance. If you could express interest by the end of the next week (October 20), we could proceed with refining potential dates.

Cheers,
Jakob (LOC), Adam, Helge, Walter