[Difx-users] DiFX Users and Developers Meeting: September 9 to 13, 2024 in Vienna {External}

Gruber Jakob Jakob.Gruber at bev.gv.at
Thu Nov 30 11:08:05 EST 2023

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the survey for the DiFX Users and Developers Meeting in 2024. I am pleased that we have found a date that meets most of your wishes. The meeting will take place from September 9 to 13, 2024. The booking of the event facilities in Vienna can already be confirmed and the further organization is in full swing. Further details on registration etc. will be sent out in May next year.

I look forward to your participation and a successful meeting. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Yours sincerely
Jakob