[Difx-users] Performance enhancements with zoom bands? {External}

Michael Dutka ditko86 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:37:06 EDT 2023

Hi DiFX Users,
We're having issues with long correlation times for experiments using zoom
bands.  Since we're still in the process of transitioning to VGOS for
geodetic observing we're attempting to correlate data from VGOS stations
and Legacy S/X antennas still in order to have good coverage so zoom bands
are a must. I was wondering if there were any tricks that people have
discovered that would enhance the correlation speed of zoom bands?  Do
later versions of DiFX (like 2.8.1) handle these better?  Or are there some
more optimal ways to set up the machines and threads file?
-Mike

--
Dr. Michael S. Dutka
US Navy (civilian)