[Difx-users] vex2 has landed {External}

harro verkouter hverkouter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:16:25 EST 2022

Hi Chris, others,

The pySCHED software that JIVE developed (a merge of time-trusted SCHED
fortran code with modern day Python) can be used to output VEX2 schedules
as well as VEX1.5 from the same .key file.
Maybe it can be used to translate known-to-work observations and see if
they can be replicated using VEX2.

The software, documentation and a means to scan/report issues is on the
project's github at this location:
         https://github.com/jive-vlbi/sched

Cheers,