[Difx-users] HPC using Ethernet vs Infiniband

Kerney, Peter peter.kerney at intel.com
Mon Sep 20 20:46:10 EDT 2021

Hi All,

Apologies if this comes off as “vendor advertising”, but Intel has been working on this exact topic.

We have published a solution brief here. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/ethernet/hpn-with-ethernet-brief.html

And the software and tools stack here. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/collections/products/networking/high-performance-networking.html?s=Newest

If you would like more information, please contact me “off list”.

Regards, Peter Kerney.