[Difx-users] complex support

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Wed Mar 24 07:57:43 EDT 2021

I'm guessing that the problem is, as Cormac suggested, that there are
LWA-LWA baselines that have a 9.8 MHz bandwidth, and difx2fits can't build
a valid FITS file with both those and 8 MHz bands.  printDiFXInput is a
good summary tool, which is easier than diving into the baseline table
directly and working backwards to figure out if you have any offending
baselines being correlated.

Cheers,
Adam