[Difx-users] complex support

Reynolds, Cormac (CASS, Kensington WA) Cormac.Reynolds at csiro.au
Tue Mar 23 21:39:46 EDT 2021

In the 'setup' section of the v2d file you can set, e.g.

freqId=1,2

to select just the second and third frequency setups in the input file. This can be a bit fragile in complex, changing setups, but should be straightforward in your case, assuming all jobs have both VLA and LWA participation.

Cheers,
Cormac