[Difx-users] difxcalc number of antennas

Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) Chris.Phillips at csiro.au
Thu Jun 10 21:25:05 EDT 2021

Hi Adam

This sounds familiar - it might be worth checking the difx mailing list from *years* ago (probably with calcif2, not difxcalc)

Cheers
Chris

On Jun 11, 2021, at 10:58 AM, Adam Deller via Difx-users <difx-users at listmgr.nrao.edu<mailto:difx-users at listmgr.nrao.edu>> wrote:

Hi difx-users,

I was trying to abuse difxcalc as a convenient means of generating a model for a short-baseline interferometer (by faking up a difx input and calc file), but it segfaults when I try to run with 72 antennas.  cmxst11.i says that the parameter "Max_stat" was set to 4 1, so I guess that makes sense, but when I change that to 80 and recompile, I still get a segfault.  cmxst11.i says that this parameter should only need to be changed in that one place - see https://svn.atnf.csiro.au/trac/difx/browser/applications/difxcalc11/trunk/src/cmxst11.i#L7.  Any suggestions on where else an offending max station limit might be lurking?

Cheers,
Adam

--
A/Prof. Adam Deller