[Difx-users] difxcalc number of antennas

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Thu Jun 10 21:15:26 EDT 2021

With apologies for the quick addendum, I realised based on
https://svn.atnf.csiro.au/trac/difx/changeset/8398 that despite what
cmxst11.i says, there are other variables governing max stations in
difxcalc - but after changing the other two referenced in that commit to
also be 80 and recompiling, I still get a segfault, albeit in a different
place.  So I suspect there's still something lurking (and it might be good
to update the misleading comment in the cmxst11.i file once it is all
sorted out).

Cheers,
Adam

--