[Difx-users] {Disarmed} Re: Next mini-workshop

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Wed Jan 27 18:42:43 EST 2021

Just a reminder that mini-workshop #3 will be taking place in just over 14
hours time.  There have been no additions to the agenda, so this may be a
somewhat shorter meeting than previously as it will be focused purely on
outputbands, with a presentation from Jan Wagner followed by a discussion.

Cheers,
Adam

--