[Difx-users] Next mini-workshop

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Mon Jan 18 05:45:49 EST 2021

Hi difx-friends,

With 2020 in the rear view mirror, I'd like to wish everyone a now somewhat
belated happy new year and let you know that we're planning to continue our
series of mini-workshops next week with Jan Wagner covering the new
outputbands functionality of DiFX.  The proposed date/time is UT1400 on
January 28, which I will formalise if there are no objections in the next
day or so.

I will send around a more detailed agenda by the end of the week (any input
welcomed), and I'll note that there would be time to have another short
item after the presentation and discussion of outputbands if anyone would
like to put one forward.  Also, as it will be 1am local time for me, I'd
like to get a volunteer to moderate in the event that I'm not awake. Given
the experience with zoom host privilege problems last time, it would also
be greatly appreciated if there was someone who is planning to attend from
the European or eastern US time zone who has access to a full-fledged zoom
subscription that would be willing to be the zoom host and record the
meeting.  Please let me know if that could be you!

Cheers,
Adam

--
A/Prof. Adam Deller