[Difx-users] Infiniband device problems with Slurm/mpifxcorr

Joe Skeens jskeens1 at utexas.edu
Wed Aug 18 15:43:30 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I've started using mpispeed rather than
mpifxcorr to probe these issues, and I tried adding the "--mca btl
self,openib" tag to my commands, but I'm still having issues with
communication between nodes. It looks like there may be a problem with the
local setup of the cluster I'm working on (perhaps relating to the routing
table setup Walter pointed out). It looks like I need to do some more
digging locally.

Best,
Joe