[Difx-users] New to DiFX - issues with test dataset rdv70

Rebecca Lin lin at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 13 20:58:05 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses!

I compared the new reference_1.* and example_1.* files provided with my
outputs and got consistent results!

I currently have DiFX set up on CITA servers and have DIFX_MACHINES set to
point to a setup file containing the following:

version = 1
homard, 2, 16

However, when I run startdifx, only 3 nodes were generated in the machine
file instead of the required 8 to run the rdv70 test set. I'm not sure how
else to set up the cluster definition.

I'm hoping to understand how DiFX uses the delay information generated by
calc as I'm interested in providing my own delay solution in the future.
I'll give the model.h/model.cpp and Mode class a look for now.

Best,
  Rebecca