[Difx-users] New to DiFX - issues with test dataset rdv70

Rodrigo Amestica ramestica at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 12 08:43:01 EDT 2021

if in ALMA the DRY and WET corrections are applied per antenna, how could
them be uncorrected from the phased VLBI station signal? Perhaps an average
value can be calculated for the ALMA station as a whole?

ps: I hope that my question helps for completness, without steering away
from the original posting.