[Difx-users] DiFX 2.6.2 released

Geoff Crew gbc at haystack.mit.edu
Fri Sep 11 17:09:36 EDT 2020

Dear DiFX-users,

A new tag of the DiFX-2.6 series, DiFX-2.6.2, is now available.

It contains some fixes for issues identified over the year with
DiFX-2.6.1, as well as some minor enhancements.  As always, it
has been extensively tested, and documentation (and anything
else you should need) is to be found on the DiFX wiki, starting
with: https://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/start

The general documentation at
    https://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/documentation
and the changes in this release may be found at
    https://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/changelog

There are some specific caveats for rather specific known problems
that we are still working to address (see the "Caveats" section on
the ChangeLog page in the DiFX-2.6.2 section--these only affect
VGOS correlations or sites with the newest gfortran compilers).
As there are workarounds for these issues, we decided not to hold
up this tag--you can expect these to be fixed in a future release.

My special thanks to the entire developer team for making this
possible.  (I'm just the bearer of these good tidings.)

--

		Geoff Crew (gbc at haystack.mit.edu)