[Difx-users] A few surprises

Eskil Varenius eskil.varenius at chalmers.se
Mon Nov 30 05:50:26 EST 2020

Hi Adam,

Apologies, but I will have to defer sending additional details as the
data in question have already been removed after correlation. (I would
like to verify that the files I send indeed produce the errors I claim,
so I don't send files with other typos). Also, I have too many other
todo-items to follow this up right now, but we regularly observe with
similar settings so I should get another data set to play with in a few
weeks. When I do, I will check the input-file differences and let you
know, and keep the data on disk for additional tests. But I did
experience the same thing for all similar data so far. Will let you know
once I have new data.

Cheers

Eskil