[Difx-users] 2020 DiFX mini-workshop series

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Wed Nov 4 20:32:31 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the 2020 DiFX users and developers mini-workshop
series will kick off on Monday November 16 at 2200 UTC.  The duration of
the meeting will be up to 2 hours maximum, but may conclude a little
earlier depending on the amount of discussion.

The topic is “Migration from SVN to git: challenges and opportunites”, and
will consist of a presentation by Greg Lindahl followed by a discussion
session.   One of the goals of the meeting will be to come to a decision
about a potential migration of the DiFX codebase to git.  An agenda is on
https://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/nextmeeting; feel
free to suggest additional agenda items to me, if there are any.  There is
time penciled in at the end of this workshop for some discussion to help
set dates and topics for additional mini-workshop sessions in November and
December.  I'm planning to try to schedule three more mini-workshops
this year, from the topics listed on the nextmeeting page.

Connection details follow below, and as previously noted the meeting will
be recorded.  I will distribute a link to the recording afterwards via this
list.

If you have any questions, please just contact me!

Cheers,
Adam

The connection details are as follows:

Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device: Please click this URL
to start or join:
https://swinburne.zoom.us/j/81177458377?pwd=LytyLzUxQTY2dUlFSGJpUGpzQ0VrUT09
Password: 312918 Join from dial-in phone line: Dial: +61 2 8015 2088
<+61%202%208015%202088> Meeting ID: 811 7745 8377 International numbers
available: https://swinburne.zoom.us/u/kb7qiKvdmu Join from a H.323/SIP
room system: Dial:81177458377 at zoom.aarnet.edu.au or SIP:81177458377 at zmau.us
or 103.122.166.55 Meeting ID: 811 7745 8377 H323/SIP Password: 312918

--