[Difx-users] Question : What library/code is DiFX using to read VDIF files

Stuart Weston stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz
Thu Mar 19 21:16:19 EDT 2020

>> legacy (16 byte) headers?

I think our chain (DBBC/Fila10G/Jive5ab) is producing 16byte headers.

Well when I do a dumb read (python script) to check the data I have to use 16bytes

Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email:  stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/