[Difx-users] Question : What library/code is DiFX using to read VDIF files

Stuart Weston stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz
Thu Mar 19 17:44:01 EDT 2020

We (Willem mainly with a little help from me) have tried to "plug" mark5access into DSPSR and it (DSPSR) has some issues

Just wondering if we can use the DiFX VDIF library/code instead ?

Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email:  stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/