[Difx-users] Soliciting input for the 2019 DiFX users and developers workshop

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Wed Sep 11 21:54:09 EDT 2019

Hi difx-users,

The workshop at Swinburne is coming up in around two months, so at this
stage we would like to solicit input from the community regarding areas of
development that could be focused on during the developer component of the
workshop.  Is there a particular tool for which you think the documentation
is lacking?  Or a feature that you've long wanted to see added to DiFX?
Now's your chance: go to
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qkMBFcIgT9dgvE9V3Gn4j7NuFguh5Awmkf6ekSQ-3-Q/edit?usp=sharing
and add your requests.  The SOC will consider them and potentially get in
touch, in advance of organising some of the discussion sessions during the
workshop.  We can't promise that all suggestions will be taken up, but you
have to make a suggestion to have a chance!

A reminder that registration and abstract submission will close in
mid-October, so please go along to
astronomy.swin.edu.au/research/conferences/difx2019/ and register if you
plan on attending.

Cheers,
Adam on behalf of the DiFX2019 SOC

--