[Difx-users] about difx2mark4 installation

Maria Eugenia Gomez eugegomez80 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:03:05 EST 2019

Hi!
I am new in this but I need to convert some .difx files into a format that
can be read by Hops (I installed it separately)
I downloaded difx2mark4 from the following link
https://svn.atnf.csiro.au/difx/master_tags/DiFX-2.2/applications/difx2mark4/

I was trying to install it following the README instructions but after
trying to configure, in the end, I got the following message:
[Gomez at zbook difx2mark4]$ ./configure --prefix=${DIFXROOT}
.
.
.
checking for DIFXIO... no
configure: error: Package requirements (difxio >= 3.1.0) were not met:
Package 'difxio', required by 'virtual:world', not found
Alternatively, you may set the environment variables DIFXIO_CFLAGS
and DIFXIO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
[Gomez at zbook difx2mark4]$
So, I just want difx2mark4 and I am having problems with the installation.
I have a Fedora 29 and I am not also a great linux user (but I usually can
handle). I also downloaded the whole program and  tried to install just
difx2mark4 and got the same error.

I wonder If you have some suggestions..

Thanks in advance
Maria Eugenia