[Difx-users] zoom/recband and ACCOR for DiFX 2.6.1

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 10 08:43:10 EST 2019

Probably best to find or generate a test dataset for this.  I had offered
to arrange for collection of a test data set for output bands anyway.  We
could add a couple scans that could verify this as well.

-W

Walter Brisken
NRAO
Deputy Assistant Director for VLBA Development
(575)-835-7133 (office)
(505)-234-5912 (cell)