[Difx-users] DiFX - Ingest from a Fila10G

Stuart Weston stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz
Wed Mar 28 17:29:48 EDT 2018

I have gone through the mailing list archive.

Now DiFX can take a real-time data stream from a Mk5, also from the network.

Has anyone tried taking a mk5/vdif data stream from Fila10G via an ethX device on the DiFX head node ? If they have how did you get it to work ?

We have a Fila10G with a direct fibre connection to "eth3" on our DiFX server. Currently via jive5ab it writes to disk. I'd like to ingest the Fila10G data direct !

Stuart Weston Bsc (Hons), MPhil (Hons), MInstP
Mobile: 021 713062
Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email:  stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz<mailto:stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz>
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Computing & Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/

[NewIRASRLogo]