[Difx-users] GSFC website down

David Gordon David.Gordon-1 at mail.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 2 12:41:48 EST 2018

Hi Barry,

Sorry, I came down with the flu two days ago and have been mostly dead
to the world. They got the old GFSC web sites working again. So for now
you and others can download this file from:

https://gemini.gsfc.nasa.gov/solve_apriori/usno500_finals.erp

Let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers,
David