[Difx-users] DIFXCalc max number of antenna

Chris.Phillips at csiro.au Chris.Phillips at csiro.au
Thu Jun 14 07:31:05 EDT 2018

Thanks Helge, Olaf,

I just increased the size of these parameters to 41 (looks like it is #antenna + centre of earth) and can now successfully run difxcalc with 36 antenna.  It now seems to run fine.

I noted that it looks like max # scans is 500, which feels a little too small for my liking (I guess if you run DIFX in subjobs, this is less of an issue).

I can push these changes back to subversion if it is thought to be a reasonable increase.

Cheers
Chris