[Difx-users] DIFXCalc max number of antenna

Olaf Wucknitz wucknitz at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Thu Jun 14 03:40:43 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

I am regularly running difxcalc11 outside of difx from an own python
script. I just checked and find the same problem with 20 (but not with 19)
antennas.

In c2poly.i I find the following lines:

       Integer*4  Nstation2      ! Maximum # of stations
       Parameter (Nstation2 = 24)
!      Use Maxstat instead from d_input.i
!

And then in d_input.i:

!   Set MaxStat to the maximum number of stations that will ever be
!    correlated plus 1 for the geocenter. (Also see Max_Stat in cmxst.i)
       Integer*4 MaxStat
       Parameter (MaxStat = 20)

And it goes on in cmxst11.i:

!***The maximum number of stations can be changed in the following parameter
!***statement and is the only change necessary:
!
       Integer*4 Max_Stat      ! Maximum number of stations in the database
       Parameter(Max_Stat = 36)

Currently I do not have the time to follow this up, but it would be great
if somebody could. This should also be checked in the code.

Cheers,
Olaf

--
Olaf Wucknitz