[Difx-users] Plotting DIFX "Swin" format data

Chris.Phillips at csiro.au Chris.Phillips at csiro.au
Fri Feb 16 20:24:06 EST 2018

Great, Thanks Adam

I had a feeling there was something like that, just forgot the name.

Jeff: DIFX will directly output ASCII, but I am trying to avoid that as it ends up with huge files. 5 seconds of data, 3 stations is 1 GB.

Harro: If I was going to output MS, I would resurrect jive.g, the best analysis package in the world :-)

Cheers
Chris