[Difx-users] Plotting DIFX "Swin" format data

Geoff Crew gbc at haystack.mit.edu
Fri Feb 16 09:26:27 EST 2018

I have a 'dumpswin' utility that I wrote early on and have used
to dump out whatever you like in ascii.  (Then I typically use
gnuplot for analysis, but at that point you can do what you like.)

I can put it into the DiFX tree somewhere if you want to try it.
(It is C, not python, however.)

--

		Geoff (gbc at haystack.mit.edu)