[Difx-users] Difx on XEON Scalable Platform CPUs?

Walter Brisken wbrisken at lbo.us
Mon Apr 9 21:15:51 EDT 2018

Hi DiFX Users,

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has tried DiFX on Intel XEON CPUs
called "Scalable Platform".  These are distinguished by "bronze",
"silver", "gold", or "platinum" varieties.  They are also labeled as
"Skylake-SP" processors.  If anyone has such experience, I'm wondering if
any benchmarks are available.  Also wondering if any attempt to evaluate
improvement the AVX512 instructions offer in DiFX computing.

Thanks,

Walter

--
Walter Brisken