[Difx-users] Availability of difxcalc

Olaf Wucknitz wucknitz at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Thu Aug 17 09:24:46 EDT 2017

Hi Manikantan,

I found the code here:
http://filemare.com/de-de/browse/gemini.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/misc/dgg/difxcalc-11.0
ftp://gemini.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/misc/dgg/difxcalc-11.0/difxcalc-11.0.tar.gz

Actually I would also like to know if anybody is actually maintaining or
developing this further at all. I use it to compute delays for VLBI with
LOFAR, but a long as it is not heavily tested I tend to be very cautious
with the results.

Cheers,
Olaf

--