[comm] Communications meeting Wednesday

Chris Clark cclark at nrao.edu
Wed May 25 12:37:16 EDT 2011

Space for GB's new switch is almost ready. Just need to drop the 6509 down
about 12" and find a new home for the statseeker gubbins. Requested a
stack of 2x4s from the shop!

Nothing else of import from GB.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 12:33, David Halstead wrote:
> The main items are the throughput between NM and CV (needed for EVLA)
> and the link to Chile (VPN in place running at ~17Mbps which is enough
> for the initial archive sync test tomorrow)
>
> The GB link is still waiting for environmental impact clearance.
>
> I'll attend if needed.
>
> David
>
> Gene Runion wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Should we hold a meeting this afternoon?
>> I don't have any specific items to discuss.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Gene Runion
>> 434-296-0327

    Chris Clark - Division Head, NRAO Green Bank
                   Computing Division
    Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness
              of a human mind. - Rayna Butler