[comm] Regular meeting for telecommunications

Gareth Hunt ghunt at cv.nrao.edu
Thu Sep 16 15:22:52 EDT 2004

People,

There are many technical (tele)communication issues that need to be addressed
in a regular forum.  In addition, the Santiago folks have requested that we
spend some time addressing the communication and other infrastructure needs for
their new quarters, which they will occupy in November.

1. I have reserved a regular monthly meeting slot which is the 4th Wednesday of
   each month at 13:00 Eastern time.  [This is presently 17:00 UT, but will
   change to 18:00 UT when the USA reverts to Standard Time.]

   I hope that everyone can reserve this timeslot.  If not, we'll have to start
   the (daunting) task of identifying another possible one.

   for this forum.

3. I have put together more meeting details and a draft agenda at

     https://wiki.nrao.edu/bin/view/Ccs/CommunicationMeetingAgenda

   This includes many of the outstanding issues, but certainly not all of them.
   If you have other items for the agenda, please let me know - preferably
   before the meeting.

See you there next Wednesday (2004/09/22).

Cheers,
Gareth.