[comm]Telecommunications meeting on Tuesday

Gareth Hunt ghunt at NRAO.EDU
Mon Feb 4 20:20:06 EST 2002

Guys,

I'd like to get together at the "usual" time tomorrow - 1030EST/0830MST/0730PST

Per the new arrangement, CV will place the video calls.  We will assume that GB
will be in the old Jansky Lab upstairs conference room.  We will open up the
audio to 1-434-296-7082.

Agenda

  1. (Brief) status of Intranet extension proposal.
  2. (Brief) SPIE papers
  3. (The main item) EVLA fiber selection (Steve Durand)

I'm sorry that this is late - I had to take care of some personal business this
(Mon) afternoon.

Cheers,
Gareth.