[comm]Meeting

Gareth Hunt ghunt at NRAO.EDU
Mon Sep 17 16:58:40 EDT 2001

Well, we were thwarted by events last week.  Steve Durand is still
interested in discussing, and getting comments on, his plans for the
EVLA.

So let's have a meeting tomorrow - video via hub if possible, audio via
+1-434-296-7082 if not.

 Tues, 11 Sept 2001 at 1030EDT, 0830MDT, 0730MST, 0730PDT

Preliminary agenda:

Steve Durand
  Optical power splitter - can we use it in the EVLA antennas?
  Fiber layout for communications with the EVLA antennas
  EVLA Fiber selection

Other items (if time allows)
  ALMA TI network
  EVLA Completion (was EVLA phase II) network
  VLBA Direct Connection

Cheers,
Gareth.

P.S. James: Steve needs to be indoctrinated into the use of the video
system if you are unable to make the meeting.

P.P.S. Steve: as ususal we have the room for 1/2hr only, so this will
not be a protracted meeting.