[comm] No communications meeting today + news

Gareth Hunt ghunt at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 19 23:45:02 EST 2001

Guys,

Reminder: meetings will be held as needed.  I will circulate an agenda
          as necessary.

I will be in DC at an FTS2001 meeting today and Gene is away for family
reasons, so I propose that we again have no face-to-face meeting today.

Some news.

Nothing much has changed on the intranet situation.  The progress is
that the letter has actually been written and sent to the NSF over Jim
Desmond's signature.

The big news is that a new position has been approved in the Data
Management group.  This is for a communications engineer/administrator.
I constructed a first draft and I will circulate it to this group for
comment when I get back.

Cheers,
Gareth.