[comm] Communications e-mail & meetings

Gareth Hunt ghunt at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 20 13:49:29 EST 2001

Guys,

E-mail:   Based on James' advice, I have selected "comm at nrao.edu" rather than
          "it at nrao.edu" for this group.

          There is potential for some extraneous mail to this address, since
          there is already a "comm5 at nrao.edu" for IAU Commission 5 - a list
          maintained by Don Wells.  However, if I see mail that should have
          been directed to the other list, I will forward it.

Meetings: As agreed at the last meeting, we will meet on Tuesdays at 10:30 EST
          (8:30 MST) and 10:30 EDT (8:30 MDT, 7:30 MST) when summer time kicks
          in.

          Meetings will be held as needed.  I will circulate an agenda as
          necessary.

Group:    I would like to keep this as a communication coordination group -
          small and focussed, so, for the moment, I'd like to keep it to the
          original membership.  If there are issues that require additional
          input, we can either invite others to attend or spin off a separate
          meeting.

Cheers,
Gareth.