[comm]No meeting today

Gareth Hunt ghunt at NRAO.EDU
Tue Aug 21 10:16:55 EDT 2001

Guys,

I had intended to call a meeting for this morning to continue the discussions we
started two weeks ago.  As Mick reminded me last week, I have to call the
meeting ahead of time so that he can make the early time in the summer.

I had wanted to continue, and to have James talk about the recent decisions
about the EVLA "real-time" networking.  However, in the last couple of days
other ideas have surfaced which may cause us to change those decisions.  In the
EVLA it is still early days, of course.  Many ideas are still being floated.
However, many of the design decisions must be taken before Dec '01, when a
review of the overall design of the EVLA will occur.

Cheers,
Gareth.