[comm]Reminder - Meeting shortly

Gareth Hunt ghunt at NRAO.EDU
Tue Aug 7 10:09:39 EDT 2001

[Reminder]

Guys,

I haven't been around to call the network coordination meetings for the last
month or so (and even sporadically before then).  However, there has been a lot
of (if you'll excuse the pun) network activity in the last month or so.  There
are probably overlapping efforts that haven't been discussed.

Meeting Tues, 7 Aug 2001 at 1030EDT, 0830MDT, 0730MST preliminary agenda:

The first two should be brief.  If we don't finish the agenda, we can always
continue the following week.

1. LANs
  Radio Ethernet hubs (AOC and CV)
  GB LAN status