[bananas] POSSM and delays

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:53:18 EDT 2024

I have corrected numerous minor issues in the X-axis plotting and labeling in POSSM.
They arose in part from my attempt to allow plotting all IFs without separating lines
so I have corrected the task in 31DEC23 and 31DEC22 as well as 31DEC24.

I also want to remind people about the error applying delays in calibrating EVLA data.
That also has been corrected in all 3 versions.  I encourage everyone to run a MNJ on
these versions to get the corrected code.

Note that older versions of AIPS have errors in handling the TEC corrections.  If you
are still running 31DEC21 or earlier, I encourage you to install 31DEC24.

Thanks