[bananas] Requests to join these lists

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 30 23:31:01 EDT 2020

We are receiving a large number of requests to join these two lists from
generic e-mail addresses like gmail or many others equally hard to
distinguish.  I let a couple join at the beginning and have reject all
others since this does not seem a legitimate use of these lists.  The
lists are fully moderated so do not expect any spam on them (other than
my e-mails).  If you know of someone with a legitimate need to join
these lists please have them contact me directly or at daip to explain
themselves.  I will be happy to subscribe anyone with a semi-serous purpose.

Do not forget to update your copies of 31DEC19 and 31DEC20 if you have
need of the EOP or TEC data provided by NASA.  the old automatic
download method will be gone by the end of October. Other patches have
also appeared and new tasks, upgraded documentation, and the like.

Cheers and stay safe