[bananas] 31DEC19 patches, request

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 8 11:36:36 EDT 2020

There have been recent patches to CLIP and CLPLT and CAPLT.  This year
there have been others especially a complicated one to UVFIX which was
badly broken when used on B1950 data.  There are several others as
well.  Run the MNJ = $HOME/do_daily.<hostname> to update your version.
The 31DEC20 version also gets these corrections plus other improvements
so a MNJ on your 31DEC20 could prove useful.

There is a report that LPCAL in 31DEC20 does not work properly but that
it is okay in 31DEC19.  I you do VLBI polarization don't delete that
version.  I will be seeing what I can do about this.

I am working from home (as are most NRAO employees other than the
skeleton staff manning the telescopes for observing and the computer IT
help desks).  If you have any bugs to report including minor nuisances
or other suggestions I will have time to see what I can do about them.

Thanks for your support